1) rough up the side of the bracelet your planning on using the glue on, steel wool or sandpaper will work
(do this under running water at your sink so you don't breath in any metal dust - it's not very healthy)
2) use an old kids paint brush or Q-tip (something you can throw away) to spread a thin layer of glue on the bracelet
3) spread a thin layer of glue on the felt
4) wait 10 minutes or so (until it's tacky)
5) now press the two pieces together and let dry
(it will hold forever and it's waterproof (sweatproof)
***if you want to remove it for some reason you can soak it in fingernail polish remover
Hope this helps!!!!
When you've finished one of your pieces send me a picture. I'm looking for examples to post on my blog and I would be glad to list your name and website.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.